DREAMBOX: New Firmware Gemini 4.60 E1
30 dicembre 2008 08:48 - notizia scritta da nokia9k8
* Enigma of: 19.12.2008
* GCC 3.4.4 Original CVS
* Web Interface: 6.0.4-Expert
* Busybox 1.01
* Tuxtxt V1.104
* CIFS 1.44
* BLUE - Blue Panel (BP)
* 2x BLUE - BP -> Extras/Settings
* YELLOW - Quick-Button (can be configured via BP)
* RED - EPG list for active channel
* 2x RED - EPG style menu
* GREEN - subservices
* own Addon-Server via Internet
* adding additional functions via internet from the Gemini-Server and install them automaticly
* Personal Addon-Server can be used (configuration via /var/etc/useraddon.xml)
* Create your own Satellites.xml, which only contains the Satellites you realy need
* Different Camd┤s can be linked to channels/provider (Autocam)
* Changeing the name and settings via own menu.
* Creation of a 2nd socket (/tmp/cam1.socket)
Daemon / Server / Clients:
* Automatic test wehter the box is connected with the internet or not (Well be shown in the infobar)
* Dropbear (SSH) now switchable (DM500 - DM7000: Standard->off)
* added editor to configure the cron-daemon
* Little Apache (HTTP-Server based on HTTPD)
* Upnp Client and Server (for DM500/56x0 must be installed from Gemini-Server as addon)
* Inadyn (Daemon for different DYNDNS-Services)
* Settings for syslogd
* Dreambox can be used as printserver (BP->Extras/Settings->Printer (LPD), FAQ can be found in the database
* Automount, for examples have a look at: /var/etc/automount.conf. Devices, NFS or CIFS will be automatically mounted. Ideally for DVD- or Net- Drives (Editor can be found in the BP)
* NFS-Server (based on the NFS-Kernel-Modules, nor for DM500, DM500+ and DM56xx)
Infobar / OSD / Skin / Background-Pictures:
* Position of the Infobar can be changed without editing the skin files
* Provider, Frequencies, Symbolrate and FEC can be displayed in the Infobar (If the Skins matches this function)
* Display of EMM, ECM or "Expertinfos" are switchable
* Picon (displaying the Channel-Logo)
* Extensions for Skins (Thumbnails, 3D-Font, Pictures for Progressbar)
* Background picture can be turned off (Plasma - Fix)
* Backgroundpictures (Radio- and File Mode) can be used as Screensaver.
* Changing Bootlogo via menu ( 7020 only)
* Backgroundpictures and Bootlogos can be created, testet and used direct on the Box (out of JPG, BMP, GIF or PNG)
* Showing Onlinestatus when the Box is connected to the Internet (must be activated in Expert Menu -> Network)
* Moved Gemini events (Ripper, Calendar, email-Checker) from BluePanel Menu into the infobar (eLabel-Name = geminievent)
Files / Devices
* Support for CDROM/DVD no matter using IDE or USB
* Random function for all kind of soundfiles
* Backup function
* 2 new root entries for music and pictures can be created in the filemenu (BP->Extras/Settings->Root-Entry)
* support for the bigger remotecontrol on 500 and 500+ (normaly shipped with 70XX/600pvr - activate on BP->Extras/Settings)
* Support for FLAC, OGG/Vorbis and WAV (please install codecs in the BP)
* Functions for SWAP (virtual memory). Create, delete, size and location.
* Device-Manager for HDD / DVD / CF / USB
* Drivers for USB-Cardreaders are now included in the Image but are not loaded!
* additional functions (e.g. dishnetwork, cache, location)
* search all channels for an event or an own string. Timers can be added immediatly (Press "Menu" in the epg or use use BP -> extras -> EPG-Refresh)
* Infos of the recorded movies can be shown without starting the movie
* refresh EPG using the enigma-timer (BP -> extras - EPG-Refresh)
* autosave for EPG-cache ( BP -> Extras/Settings -> EPG-Settings)
* Duration of current event in the programm overview ( Menu -> Info -> EPG)
* general information about the EPG Data (BP -> Info-> EPG-Settings)
* a time period for the EPG Data can now be defined (BP -> Extras/Settings -> EPG-Settings)
* Dreamnetcast (shoutcast-player) with Streamripper (direct recording from server and coding into mp3┤s) (for DM500/56x0 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* RSS und Weather Plugin (for DM500/56x0/7000 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* System Info: Many extra box infos like HDD temprature, stream-rates (>=7000) or kernel-, memory- and prozessinfos.
* Own scripts can be started via Blue Panel
* Changing the recording parameters (extra before- and after- recording time, storage location and recover-function for your records)
* change the settings for recording (before Time, after-recording time,, location and recover-function)
* Create your own satellites.xml including only the satellites you really need.
* Quick-Button-Menu: Many extra features for the yellow button (e.g permanent clock in OSD, freeze Image, audio selection)
* alarm-clock with volume offset playing own WAV-Files
* Calendar for iCalendar format + reminder ( Supported by MAC, KDE, Thunderbird, Goole calander, Rainlendar...). Standard folder is /var/etc/ical (for DM500/56x0 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* Support for DreamDVD no matter wether a DVD-Drive is available or not
* New screenshot routines (have a look at the Webif)
* eTorrent - a torrent client based on ctorrent. Can be managed completly over the OSD (for DM500/56x0/7000 must be installed from Gemini-Server)
* disable the TV - output while taking a recording, streaming a movie and manually (usefull for boxes with very low lan-speed)
* update system time via transponder or internet ( Protocol RFC868 )
* eMail-Checker extended with SSL support (Overview of your POP3 or IMAP accounts)
* create password using the BP (BP -> Extras -> Pwassword)
* rotate al kind of pictures. Also automatic rotation using EXIF (must be activeted using the menu)
* Re-Zapp, zapps after X-minutes to the actual Channel (BP -> Re-Zapp)
* Displays, wether the box is an original one or not (using MAC adress, BP -> System -> Dreambox -> Manufacturer)
* the Jukebox, Please install as addon.
* records into different folders ( the settings have to be done in the Timer-Menu)
* LED┤s are flashing during record (Boxes without display). Must be set in BP -> Extra -> Record
* import of recorded movies every time you enter the Video-Menu or only once when the Box ist starting (BP -> Extras -> Record)
* Records can now be done in the new Eniga2 format (*meta files) or as usal as "recordings.epl" (BP -> Extras -> Record)
* Webcam Viewer for viewing images from the Internet, configureable via XML config (only Still, no interval as we have at E2)
* Now you can perform a network-settings test (new construction + wizard)
Fix + update:
* Changed OSD & Video grabbing
* have a look in the CVS
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/StopCam?ZAHL (ZAHL = number of cam)
http://127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/StartCam?ZAHL (ZAHL = number of cam)
We'd like to thank everybody who paricipated in the "Gemini suggestion" thread. Unfortunatly many things can not be realized from our side.
This images doesn't contain any keys or softcams. Backups or other modified Images are not from us and won't be supported!
Gemini Images may only be used on receivers of the manufacturer Dream-Multimedia-TV.
The use of this Image is on your own risk.
If you don't install the Image in flash memory, the flash image shouldn't be of a old version. A swap file/partition (>= 16MB) should be present
if several processes running in background. We assume no liability for direct or indirect damage.
Thanks a lot and have fun
Download Gemini v4.60 dm500 Max Var
Download Gemini v4.60 dm500+
Download Gemini v4.60 dm56xx Max Var
Download Gemini v4.60 dm600
Download Gemini v4.60 dm7000
Download Gemini v4.60 dm7020
ULTIME OFFERTE SU AMAZON
LISTA DELLE NEWS PIU' RECENTI
23/apr Sharae Spears, sexy doccia su Playboy!! (VIDEO)
23/apr Naike Rivelli, di nuovo hard su Twitter: Japanese? (FOTO)
23/apr Tivu'Sat: arriva il canale LaEffe al numero 50
23/apr Vuoi vendere gli oggetti che non usi piu'? Pubblica gratis un annuncio!
23/apr Crozza a Ballaro' imita Beppe Grillo e papa Francesco (VIDEO)
23/apr Usa, la battaglia tra giganti tv e sconosciuta start-up
23/apr Qual e' il sistema operativo utilizzato da Edward Snowden?
23/apr Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet, il nostro video unboxing
23/apr Media Player Classic, lettore multimediale semplice da utilizzare
23/apr WebPconv, convertire facilmente le immagini in formato WebP
23/apr Sexy Candid: pulizie a novanta... :-)
23/apr NUC Fanless non e' quello di sempre
23/apr Auditel misurera' gli ascolti tv su tablet e smartphone
23/apr Che cosa e' un filtro ADSL? A cosa serve?
23/apr Web e diritti. Arriva la Guida del Consiglio d'Europa
23/apr Da Google rimborso piu' bonus alle vittime di Virus Shield
23/apr iOS 8, ecco come sara' il prossimo sistema operativo per iPhone e iPad
23/apr Heartbleed, arresti e patch
23/apr Super Sexy Porno Video !!
22/apr Alyssa Omlie, nuda su Playboy!! (VIDEO)
22/apr Allenatore ci prova con la guardalinee: espulso! (VIDEO)
|Vuoi inserire gratuitamente queste news sul tuo sito? Clicca qui!|
510 utenti in linea in questo momento!